The past 24 months have been a whirlwind of activity! Phil Graf and I have taken 5 international trips (25-30 days each) to 5 countries, and conducted 137 workshops, and over 200 training hours with more than 500 leaders!! We have been developing leaders through the Four Phases of what we call “On-Expedition” in cities in Africa and South America. Some of the pastors we are training travel a 1-2 days to be with us at these workshops. They are hungry to grow, develop, train other leaders, and multiply more churches.
These are some of the cities and workshops:
- Kampala (Gaba), Uganda – completed Phases 1-4
- Gulu, Uganda – completed Phases 1-3
- Congilee (Rukungiri), Uganda – completed Phases 1-2
- Soroti, Uganda – completed Phase 1
- Juba, South Sudan – completed Phases 1-2
- Kenya – completed Phase 1
- Bom Retiro do Sul, Brazil – completed Phase 1
We have already seen exponential growth! One pastor’s church grew from 50 to 300 in between Phases 1 and 2 of our training. Another church planting leader started with 260 churches, and since beginning our training, his network has grown to over 400 churches under his leadership! We feel privileged to be a small part of the growth and development of these wonderful leaders and churches.
In 2014, we are looking forward to continue and expand our training. In addition to equipping indigenous leaders, we want to multiply our On-Expedition team of trainers. We are happy to announce that Doug Dorman has now joined with Phil Graf and me toward this end. Doug joined us for our last trip to Uganda and is scheduled to accompany us in our upcoming trips to Brazil and Uganda.
Here are some of the upcoming trainings in the first half of 2014:
- January 19 — Speak at Calvary Church of the Pacific Palisades, CA
- February 2-5 — Divine Expedition Seminar in Desert Hot Springs, CA
- February 23 — Speak at Sea Coast Vineyard, Myrtle Beach, SC
- February 27-March 5 — Phase 1 On-Expedition training in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil
- March 5-11 — Phase 2 On-Expedition training in Bom Retiro do Sul, Brazil
- March 12-16 — Meetings with church planters in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- April 25 — Travel to Uganda land (arrive April 26)
- April 27 — Travel to Gulu, Uganda
- April 28-30 — Phase 4 On-Expedition training in Gulu
- May 1 — Travel to Soroti, Uganda
- May 2-3 — Phase 2 On-Expedition training in Soroti
- May 4 —Travel to Gaba/Kampala Uganda
- May 5 — Travel to Rukungiri, Uganda
- May 6-7 — Phase 3 On-Expedition training in Rukungiri
- May 8 —Return to Kampala
- May 8 or 9 — Return flights home
Thanks for being together with us “On Expedition” for Jesus.
For His glory,
Linus and Sharon